Resin Driveways are extremely popular at the moment.
Not just in the UK but spreading fast in the US and Canada as well.
Resin can be a great product for a driveway though some issues should be taken into account.
The groundworks need to be done properly.
Sub base, sub-base, sub-base.
Quality preparation, quality results!
It is not always an easy overlay, and in most instances not recommended. If the existing area is block paving – forget it!
It is also important that the right resin is used in combination with the gravel. There are several resin manufacturers who all claim to have the best resin. There are also different kinds of resin on the maket.
Check the quality standards.
If you are interested in a resin driveway, patio or pathway, we suggest you have a look through our articles on resin driveways below.
When you are ready to talk to an installer, have a look at our directory to find a contractor in your area.
Subjects we discuss in our articles are:
- Resin or Block Paving?
- Can I Lay Resin Over Existing Concrete?
- Cost of a Resin Driveway
- Modern Driveway Designs
- A Quick Guide to Resin
- How Long Should a Resin Bound Driveway Last?
- Driveway Improvements with Resin
- How to Reduce the Cost of My Resin Installation
- Pros and Cons of a Resin Bound Driveway
- Low Maintenance Driveways
- Permeable Paving
- Choosing Resin Bound Gravel
- Resin FAQ
- Driveway Soakaway
- SUD Systems
- DIY Resin Driveway
- Creating a Resin Driveway
- Resin Drives VS Concrete Drives
- Problems with Resin Drives
- Resin Bound Driveway Maintenance
- Is My Driveway Suitable for Resin?
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.